Accelerating the pace of engineering and science
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on its products to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development.
Are you passionate about web technologies? Do you enjoy solving challenging problems and thinking outside the box?
If so, join us to leverage your software skills to test complex user interfaces that are part of the Polyspace product lines used by thousands of customers to solve real-world engineering problems.
You will be an integral member of the development team from start to finish by influencing specifications and contributing to software design and testability thereby ensuring high quality software.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring testability of features, engaging with developers throughout the design phase
- Measuring code efficiency (execution profiling) and effectiveness (Coverage, Code completeness…)
This is a great opportunity for you to work in Full Stack development context.
A bachelor’s degree is required
- Skills in Object Oriented Programming languages (Java, C++)
- Good communication skills in French and English
- Strong self-motivation, interest in learning and exploring new technologies
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.mathworks.com.